Posted by cikul | Posted in Internet, Tips | Posted on 26-10-2010-05-2008
Are you having problems with email on your blackberry when you change your email password in GMAIL?
To fix this, Do the following on your computer and then once unlocked you will be able to set up on blackberry :
- Disable all mail clients you’re using to read Gmail messages. (If you use one at work and one at home, please disable both.)
- visit http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Enter your Gmail username and password, and the letters in the distorted picture.
- Once you have successfully logged in, restart your mail client and try to download your mail.
Ahis applies also to the email using Google Apps
Share and Enjoy
Posted by cikul | Posted in Tips | Posted on 03-08-2010-05-2008
If you have uninstalled application using bb application world, Blackberry still save your list there with tag uninstall. It can be disturb by some users like me. Try to remove using BB menu but the option is unavailabe.
To remove uninstalled list from your Blackberry app world you can go to the application (bb apps) then press alt+R+S+T. Hold alt key then press R+S+T one by one.
For Storm/Pearl — Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (
if they do not succeed, try following these steps :
- uninstall the app from AppWorld
- check that is is really uninstalled in the “manage applications”
- start the install the app through AppWorld
- cancel the installation
- do a battery pull
Incoming search terms:how to delete uninstalled apps on blackberry app world
| how to remove uninstalled apps from blackberry
Share and Enjoy